Showing all 2 results
3D Wheel Alignment with Optional Rotation, Balancing and Alignment at Fitment Fanatics
Protect yourself and keep your vehicle in line with a comprehensive 3D wheel alignment service. Tyres that have not been aligned or balanced are prone to excessive wear. Not only does this harm your vehicle, but also results in poor ride quality, and can even increase fuel consumption.
Situated in the Moot area in Pretoria, Fitment Fanatics, provide in-depth and thorough checks with the use of the latest equipment to ensure that each car is driving as it should be.
How do you know if your wheel alignment should be checked?
- Your car veers to one side while driving
- Your tyres are wearing unevenly
- The steering wheel vibrates
- You’ve recently hit a pothole or an obstruction
- You’ve recently driven through a ditch
- Driven more than 10 000km since your last wheel alignment check
What’s The Deal?
- 3D wheel alignment for one car – R99 (valued at R250)
- 3D wheel alignment with rotation, balancing and alignment for one car – R165 (valued at R450)
- 3D wheel alignment with rotation, balancing, alignment and 10 point safety check for one car – R235 (valued at R600)
Solar Smash and Grab Film for One or Two Cars at Safety 4 U
A smash-and-grab incident plays on the elements of speed and surprise. Opportunists usually smash through the car window on the passenger side while the car is stationary at traffic lights or stuck in slow moving traffic which gives them just enough time to grab something of value like a jacket, handbag or a laptop before they flee the scene.
At Solar Smash and Grab, the team of experts carefully fit safety film to not only block out UV rays but also to protect the interior in the event of a smash and grab attack.